Cucumber Slices with Dill Farmer's Cheese and Smoked Salmon
- 1 english cucumber
- 4 ounces room temperature Arethusa Farmers Cheese
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh dill plus 24 dill sprigs for garnish
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ounces smoked salmon cut into 24 (1” x 2”) strips
Slice cucumber into twenty-four ¼” slices. Place slices between two pieces of paper towel and pat out extra moisture. Set aside. In a small bowl, mix together Arethusa Farmer’s Cheese, chopped fresh dill, lemon zest and lemon juice. Season with freshly ground black pepper and salt to taste.
Spoon a rounded ½ teaspoon of cheese mixture on top of each slice of cucumber. Top each with a slice of smoked salmon and dill sprig.